Directions to Venue & Venue Map
Address: 13851 Stevens Canyon Rd, Cupertino, CA 95014
Download these before reaching the venue:
1. Link to Venue map
3. Offline maps of the area on google maps. (Here is how)
Conference Venue: Via West Campus (Venue video)(Directions)
Closest Train Stations: Caltrain, Amtrak
Closest Airport: San Jose International Airport
Conference Accommodation: Via West Group Retreat Center
Limited Parking: Carpool OR Rideshare
Parking is extremely limited. There is no street parking near the venue. We highly recommend taking Uber/Lyft or carpooling with 3+ attendees to reach the venue.
Please fill & use the Carpool & Rideshare coordination sheet to find carpool or rideshare buddies to share uber/lyft to the venue
Cupertino weather minus a few degrees. Nights can get chilly.
What to bring?
- Food: The conference venue is a strictly nut-free location. Please ensure no one at your party brings nut butter, energy bars with nuts, etc. Bring water bottles for hiking, etc.
- Bedding: A pillow, white bedsheet & a wool blanket are provided for each person. Bring an additional sleeping bag or blanket based on your comfort preference. All dorms are heated.
- Cell reception & Charging ports: There’s very little to no cell reception at the venue. Only the main conference room has wifi. Charging ports are limited. Bring extra batteries or a power bank as needed.
- Personal items:
- Bathing soap (environmentally friendly)
- Towel, Sunscreen
- Bug spray
- Camping and weather-friendly clothes and shoes
- Closed shoes for walking on trails
- Bring layers/warm clothes as the weather will get chilly in the morning/night.
Youth participants are requested to bring
- Water bottle
- Closed shoes
- bedding etc (same as adults)
- One blank T-shirt to be painted on
- Clothes that can get dirty (during pottery)
- Extra change of clothes for after pottery
- Extra set of clothes for after hiking in case trails are muddy
For queries, please contact [email protected]